maanantai 3. heinäkuuta 2017

Summer loving


 Artjounal journeys thema is sommertime love. Somehow I started to "sing" -quitely in my mind - Summer loving --song from Grease.  And so this page with the funny girl and Distress Oxide came out.
Tämä on nyt ensimmäinen, mihin kokeilin yhdistää Oxidea ja piirrettyä kuvaa - asia, mikä on kutkuttanut lauantainn kurssista asti. Ja onnistuuhan se, etenkin kun hyväksyy sen, että tausta jatkaa kehittymistään,, kunnes on läpikuiva eikä se ole kovinkaan vahvasti ennakoitavissa etukäteen, millainen siitä tulee.  Yllättävän siististi pystyin pitämään piirretyn kuvan ilman mustetta. :)

9 kommenttia:

  1. Now that song is in my head. :) Maybe I even need to see if I can Grease the movie it came from. :) Great sketch. She's quite the character with lots of personality. Hugs-Erika

    VastaaPoista
  2. This is fabulous. It's a wonderful first entry for Art Journal Journey this month. I remember that song and will now be singing it all day, I'm sure. You not only found a wonderful and clever way to celebrate summertime love, you did it with an amazing painting, too.

    VastaaPoista
  3. I remember this song and I love this girl and her wonderful nose! Your paintings are always such unique works of art!
    Thank you so much for joining AJJ again Anu Riikka!
    oxo Susi

    VastaaPoista
  4. It was a great song, this is a fabulous page.
    Yvonne xx

    VastaaPoista
  5. WOW! Your page is absolutely amazing! I love the creative and cool way you depict summer here. And I truly love the song lyrics, too! You captured summer love beautifully!!!!

    VastaaPoista
  6. Great page and the song is a terrific choice

    Love Chrissie xx

    VastaaPoista

Kiitos kun jätit kommentin - piristää aina mieltä. Se julkaistaan, kun olen sen lukaissut. Yritän jäljittää katoavat kommentit.
Katoavista kommenteista en tiedä, mutta automaattikommentteja ropisee, joten sanavahvistus palaa "kehiin".