sunnuntai 28. toukokuuta 2017

Make May Public: Thirsty

While being mostly busy and so living with my work, it is always fun to find a moment with paint.These wonky faces are so relaxing, cause I don´t try to do nice and beautiful - only say yes what ever comes to my mind. ...Frist it usually feels that there isn´t any creativity at all. But after I have started - something comes out.


At the moment I have funny period going on. I just want to spent time at home with my family and paint. I same time feel a pit outsider and lonely.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kiitos kun jätit kommentin - piristää aina mieltä. Se julkaistaan, kun olen sen lukaissut. Yritän jäljittää katoavat kommentit.
Katoavista kommenteista en tiedä, mutta automaattikommentteja ropisee, joten sanavahvistus palaa "kehiin".