perjantai 26. toukokuuta 2017

Artjournal with All of me




This page holds a memory of a special young boy siging this song to his parents. Not  my son but someone who I have known forever. <3 I am so proud of him.

And after listening him, I have loved

John Legend



"All Of Me"
 
And with this... I am in Mix It Monthly Challenge.
 I used gelliplate for backround printing. Then there are stamps and lyricks I did with Express Transfer and I managed to do it right this time <3So happy with it

6 kommenttia:

  1. cool!!!
    nice Weekend
    Elke

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ohh first so sorry for seeing this link up soo late...I am so very busy these days AND I got no mail, that this link was up....uuppsi... BUT Looooove your awesome spread...wow, the background itself is a treat, but then the lyrics on top brings it to a new level!! ♥ Conny http://mix-it-monthly.blogspot.de

    VastaaPoista

Kiitos kun jätit kommentin - piristää aina mieltä. Se julkaistaan, kun olen sen lukaissut. Yritän jäljittää katoavat kommentit.
Katoavista kommenteista en tiedä, mutta automaattikommentteja ropisee, joten sanavahvistus palaa "kehiin".